- "Chai is My Form of Meditation" (Aloe, March 15, 2017)
- “The App You’ve Never Heard Of”: Exploring Western Bias in Tech Media (Model View Culture, September 2016)
- How I'm Teaching Myself to Stop Being Scared of Failure (Femsplain, August 2016)
- At Odds with Startup Culture: An Immigrant's Challenge Being 'Open' in the Workplace (Model View Culture, June 2016)
- An Ex-Scientist's Road to Content Writing at Amplitude (Amplitude Blog, November 2015)
- How I Broke My Parents' Hearts By Following My Own (Femsplain, October 2015)
Product Analytics Playbook: Mastering Retention
155 pages + 7 worksheets for product owners and entrepreneurs, detailing a comprehensive approach to retention across all stages of the user lifecycle and how to leverage user behavior data to identify opportunities to build retention into your product.
PRODUCT & DATA ANALYTICS
- 4 Lessons Learned from 4 Years of Non-Stop Analysis (ConversionXL, June 2016)
- How To Increase Growth Through Retention Analysis
- You're Measuring Daily Active Users Wrong
- The What, When, and Why of User Retention
- How E-Commerce Companies Can Drive Profit with Behavioral Analytics
- State of Analytics 2016 (REPORT)
- State of Data Insights 2017 (REPORT) - as seen on insideBIGDATA, DZone, eMarketer, Health Data Management, Marketing Land and more
- Zachary Kinloch on the 'analytical mindset' needed for growth
- Brian Balfour on 'coming home to growth'
- What it means to be a 'growth hacker' according to Julie Zhou
- Fareed Mosavat on 'being a product person through and through'
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION IN TECH
반짝반짝 한국어 | Shining Korean
A blog about self-studying foreign languages, including studying tips, book reviews, interesting grammar and cultural tidbits. I write about Korean and Japanese.
Goggles Optional Podcast
A weekly podcast bringing you the professional (and unprofessional) opinions of Stanford researchers on the latest scientific discoveries. For scientists and general audiences alike! With over 33,000 unique downloads in 90 countries, Goggles Optional has been been featured as a "New & Noteworthy" science podcast on iTunes and on the Stanford School of Medicine's award-winning blog Scope.